According to the National Eczema Association, 1 out of 10 people will develop eczema in their lifetime.
If you’re embarrassed or ashamed about having eczema, don’t be - you are most definitely not alone!
It can be quite frustrating to keep on waking up in the middle of the night, scratching non-stop while tossing and turning.
Based on our personal experience dealing with Eczema, here are some tips you can use to help your skin heal:
1. Avoid wearing unnatural fibers
Activewear is comfy and practical but the harmful chemicals in fabrics like lycra (spandex), nylon and polyester can penetrate and aggravate sensitive skin. Breathable fabrics like cotton are best.
2. Avoid alcohol
Alcohol is dehydrating. With eczema, the skin is experiencing an extreme lack of moisture, so we need to reduce dehydration as much as possible. Booze also dilates blood vessels in the skin, further triggering the itchy redness associated with eczema.
3. Don't use soap
Believe it or not, our skin doesn’t really need soap. Often just water and a good scrub will do the trick, oil cleansers are also a good alternative. The problem with soap is that it strips the skin of its natural oils and can dry it out even further.
4. Beware of dry climate
If you live in a dry climate your skin may need a little extra TLC. Try using a humidifier to keep moisture in the air, and keep your skin hydrated from the inside out.
5. Use An Organic Healing Balm
Steroids are not always a viable daily treatment option for chronic eczema sufferers. Overusing topical steroids can have adverse reactions. For many people with chronic eczema flare-ups, the best model of treatment is a more holistic approach.
We spent years wasting time and money with doctors and prescription creams that did not work. Today we are proud to share our best-selling healing formula with the world, Bee Calm.
What makes Bee Calm so special?
Bee Calm is a steroid-free, effective anti-inflammatory that can be used for your face or body, even around your eyes and on your lips. It's made with simple and organic ingredients, it's fragrance-free and suitable for sensitive skin.
Our unique formula is rich in vitamins and minerals your skin needs to heal from the inside out:
- A rich and nourishing skin protectant packed with essential fatty acids and vitamins. It created a protective layer that keeps moisture in.
- Nature's most powerful antioxidant has antiseptic and antibiotic properties that help heal wounds. It's also an anti-inflammatory that works to calm irritation and is deeply moisturizing.
- 🌿Olive Oil
- Rich in vitamins A, D E and K, it protects the skin from damage, fights off bacteria that cause infection and contains squalene which is extremely hydrating.
- A traditional medicinal herb, helps cleanse skin, calms redness and irritation while working to cool itchiness.
Now you can treat itchy, dry, and damaged skin, with 100% natural and organic ingredients.
Simply apply Bee Calm to dry or damaged skin for immediate relief.
We hope Bee Calm can help you, the way it helped my family and so many of our customers.